Benjamin C. Haynes, Esq.
Founding Partner with Extensive Experience
Mr. Haynes’ received his bachelor's degree and played varsity basketball at Oral Roberts University. After college, Mr. Haynes attended law school at Florida Coastal School of Law where he graduated and became a member of the Florida Bar in 2011.
Experience on Both Sides of the Table in Foreclosures
Mr. Haynes then began representing banks in foreclosures. Having been lead counsel on thousands of cases, Mr. Haynes learned the foreclosure process very well. In fact, Benjamin Haynes handled over 1000 foreclosure cases while representing banks.
Mr. Haynes always knew that one day he would want to help defend foreclosures in order to help people save their homes. After representing the banks for nearly two years, Mr. Haynes decided to switch gears and started defending homeowners. Mr. Haynes has successfully helped many homeowners defend their homes against lenders.
- Applied for/ Received Trademarks from the USPTO office
- Asists individuals and businesses protect and prosecute trademark infringers
Represents professional athletes and individuals in entertainment as their
- Pastor Benny Hinn
- Suzanne Hinn
- Roman Atwood
- Kevin Seraphin
Areas of Expertise
Mr. Haynes emphasizes that each individual client receives the best legal representation and customer service possible. Haynes & de Paz wants to give you the gold standard in legal services.
- Member of the Florida Bar
- Admitted to Middle District Federal Court in Florida
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- Florida Coastal School of Law Alumni Association
- Sports Lawyers National Association
- Sports Launch Magazine "30 Under 30 Award"