Orlando & Longwood Foreclosure Defense Attorney
- We can protect your rights & your home!
- We are available 24/7 to help with your legal matters
- We have experience handling 1000s of foreclosure cases
- We are experienced, ethical, and dedicated
- We offer free initial consultations
- We offer reasonable payment plans!
Are you facing foreclosure of your home or another real estate property?
At Haynes & De Paz, P.A., we represent borrowers who are considering
or going through the foreclosure process. Our Florida foreclosure lawyers
assist with both commercial and residential foreclosures. Mr. Haynes will
be happy to give you a free consultation and advise you on the best direction
to take for your home!
Find Out How HAYNES & DE PAZ, P.A. Can Help You
As prominent Florida foreclosure lawyers, Haynes & de Paz will be by
your side throughout the entire process. Mr. Haynes will assess your case
and ask you what you goal for the home is, retention or liquidation. Next,
Mr. Haynes will tell you the best course of action for your desired outcome.We
are committed to providing
tailored services to each of our clients and evaluating their circumstances to facilitate
an effective plan. If necessary, we can arrange for a third-party audit
of the lender's accounting procedures to address any irregularities.
Every available route of defense will be pursued when you work with us!
- Our firm can take the necessary steps to defend against foreclosure actions,
- Filing the necessary paperwork
- Negotiating a loan modification
- Liquidate the property through deed in lieu or short sale
- Handle all of the court appearances
- Demand and require the lender to follow proper procedure
- Handling foreclosure surplus matters